The Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC)
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHERE YOUR TAX DOLLARS GO!
Businesses can significantly reduce their liability for Pennsylvania taxes by supporting Books In Homes USA. The Educational Improvement Tax Credit Program (EITC) empowers businesses to designate how their tax dollars are spent while taking up to a 90% tax credit and a federal deduction.
Make an impact and support and enrich the lives of low-income students. Your contribution will significantly improve the literacy skills and educational outcomes of children in the Books In Homes USA programs.
Eligibility/Businesses subject to one or more of the following taxes:
- Personal Income Tax
- Capital Stock/Foreign Franchise Tax
- Corporate Net Income Tax
- Bank Shares Tax
- Title Insurance & Trust Company Shares Tax
- Insurance Premium Tax (excluding surplus lines, unauthorized, domestic/foreign marine)
- Mutual Thrift Tax
- Malt Beverage Tax
- Retaliatory Fees under section 212 of the Insurance Company Law of 1921
Business Application Timeline:
- May 15 – Business applicants who have fulfilled their 2-year commitment and wish to reapply in FY 19/20 to renew their 2-year commitment.
- May 15 – Businesses who are in the middle of their 2-year commitment.
- July 1 – All other businesses including initial applicants and those applicants wishing to submit an additional application on top of their previously submitted 2-year commitment.
To learn more, contact us at (215) 660-9650 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.